BTRF's Training Courses
Community Mobilization and Community Engagement [03- Days]
- Training on Community Mobilization and Community Engagement special focus on strategizing the implementation of community mobilization activities, community engagement and participation, and success stories of the community mobilization interventions in Bangladesh.
Interpersonal Communication and Counseling (IPCC) [03 Days]
- Training course on IPCC special focus on how to effective dealing and communicating others, developing IPC skills, use of effective materials and planning for IPC activities with behavioral input.
Advocacy and Networking [03 Days]
- Training course on Advocacy and Networking special focus on strategies and effective use of tools and techniques pointed at influencing decision-making at the different levels where people feel empowered to take control of their own lives and to reach a long-term vision of change.
Training of Trainers (TOT) [05 Days]
Organize generic TOT for the professionals. The highly participatory approach is designed and aimed at helping to acquire skills to conduct a training program and enhance abilities to develop session plans.
VIPP-TOF [ 05 Days ]
Organize training on VIPP-TOF for professionals to have through knowledge and skills on facilitation with creative combination of different approaches to planning, timing, and other events.
Training on Research Methodology [03 Days]
- Training course on Research Methodology with special focus on the opportunity to introduce field research to examine the in-depth research process as well as to design and generate research theories and technique development.
Training on Financial Issues [02 Days]
- Essential financial knowledge for non-finance managers helps to achieve competitive advantage.
Training on Soft Skills [02 Days]
Organize training on soft skills for improving ability to work with others and can have a positive influence.
Training on Business Studies [02 Days]
This course covers a broad range of topics on fundamental of business studies, marketing course for non-marketing professionals and banking system in Bangladesh
Design, development, and conduction of tailor-made courses on Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC), Gender, Sensitization, Violence against Women (UAW) and right based issues.
Organize thematic and customize workshops, lecture session, round table and media dialogue on current issues of interest such as community radio, climate change, conflict-management & negotiations, peace building and intellectual property rights.
Project management training that covers the tools, tips, and skills needed to handle a project regardless of its size and nature.
Developing promotional strategy for any organization.
Offer skills-based training on information and communication technology and social media marketing.